Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

If we invest enough time for learning then success will come automatically.

I still can keep in mind when I heard about Forex for the first time; I was made to believe that within 6 months of joining the Forex market, I would become very wealthy and all I can think of then was how the trading profit would come never paying much attention to proper learning and cautious observation of the market performance. But, after I made series of losses from the market. I was bent to realize that Forex isn’t way what many of us consider it is. I had to start all over again but in that time I decided to take things slowly and basically, I made myself available to learn from the scratch without presumptuous any proper knowledge and know again. I have been decided that as I am trading, even if it means me getting just 30 pips in a day. It is really better for me as if I am able to gather these pips for a period of one year.

I would have seen a good result. I believe, it is much better and professional from just trying to grab so much profit and. In addition, at the end of the day losing everything. Why I am saying this is that if you are to do an ordinary offline job that pays you normal salary (as $500) on monthly basis and you can still live fine with it, then compare it with having a live trading account of the same $500 and trading with a lot size of $1. So, if you are making 30 pips then in a day you would be making $30 which is $600/per month with less physical pressure than that of your paid job. Still, by taking it your time to grab the pips little by little from the market.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, I do agree with the earning but one thing for ensure that we also require considering about the risk. Because, do Forex trading will not be that easy since we need a good trading strategy or system and also quality full analysis to win the market. But, surely when we already have a good trading knowledge and experience then Forex will be our main source of money earning.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It’s really true that, when trader gives proper time to Forex learning, and if they learn and practice and trade with higher concentration that trader can comfortably achieve good trading experience and profit from it. By the way, unfortunately many traders didn’t give enough time for learning. Actually, they want short cut ways to collect their money from trading.

AS we noticed that, offline job mostly contains overall 8 hours the salary of offline job is low. On the other hand, a good skilled Forex trader can make good analysis by only one hour and then he/she can use pending order with SL and TP position. Definitely, around the month his monthly income will much better from normal job.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    No way to ignore your opinion. But the reality is, there is no guarantee. I know a trader, he has almost 4 years experience but till now struggling. He is very passionate person, till now learning and updating his trading skill.

5. ARIONFORXtarder