Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers

Thread: Market trend.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Market trend.

Above my trading experience I have realized that in Forex, trend really makes sense. Somehow last year I didn’t followed larger market trend so often, but when I saw big moves on major trading currencies then I got clear trading signal from key level or important event areas. I realized trend on H4 time frame and D1 make sense on market trend and show that complete picture a lot clearer.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Kevin Pietersen
    Listen, there are 2 ways that this market might move one way, might be that the market will move in the trend. On the other hand, it might be that the market will be in the range you can get the profit in both of them. But, most of the professional Forex traders advise to new traders, to follow the market trend.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The mostly happen when a Forex trader has lack of basic skills, I normally use pin bar pattern when I finds the market tend going away to my trading system. By the way, it’s better if market is not moving in our favor to avoid trade. If Forex trader has strong practice and real account experience in reversal trend then he can trade even in this session.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I see, identifying the market trend is very easy job. You can do it in several ways. Among of them the most common and easy way is, to measure it through 200 period simple moving average with a trend line. Just follow at the D1 chart and see where the market price is currently. If the price is, below 200 SMA they can say it’s down trend. Besides, if it is above 200 SMA then it’s an uptrend.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Same here, I also prefer to use higher time frames like H4-D1; by the way I am comfortable with EMA20. I basically like the dynamic support & resistant level of EMA. By the way, what’s your 1st recommendation for tracking the market trend?

7. ARIONFORXtarder