Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

I don’t like to analyze my running trade, do you?

I believe it is very good idea, after opening a new trade set targets and just close your trading chart. honestly, I avoid emotions that time because what is the point monitor market when you have trade and trust your market analysis, that can only give us thoughts of more trades or make us doubt about our running trade. I have experienced that many times. That’s way, I place my trade according to my analysis and just let it do what is does the best float.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I also trade with stop loss trading tool. I never enter a trade without putting my SL as I don’t know what’s going to happen 5 minutes after. But, I like to watch live trading chart. Because, it makes me more experience Forex trader so, that will help me a lot for the next time. Actually, I like to spend my long time in Forex market.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It is not good idea to watch the Forex market for a longtime. It affects our eyes and also our emotion. Not only that, we can’t find a good result from this situations. On the other hand, if we watch the price one or two hours later, it will be much better. I see, most of the successful traders are also following this professional way of trading.

Kevin Pietersen
    Normally when I opened a new position in the market and after sitting stop loss and take profit levels, I stay out from the market and do something else rather than starting at the platform. To check about current status about my running positions I use my mobile phone. I don’t care about anything because if my trades hit TP I can get profit besides if I get SL then I’ll get another scope to learn.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    it is impossible to look after your trading along its running. imagine if you work for 12 hours it means you have to put your eyes to monitor of your komputer along the day. it is difficult work, isn't it? it is bad for your eyes. I my self make my trading as something enjoyable. So i love it. Beside trading i spent my time to look for information. Sometimes i write an article for my blog then back again to look my trading's running. Of course sometimes you have to pay more attention when market price moving so fast.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by theseda View Post
    it is impossible to look after your trading along its running. imagine if you work for 12 hours it means you have to put your eyes to monitor of your komputer along the day. it is difficult work, isn't it? it is bad for your eyes. I my self make my trading as something enjoyable. So i love it. Beside trading i spent my time to look for information. Sometimes i write an article for my blog then back again to look my trading's running. Of course sometimes you have to pay more attention when market price moving so fast.
    I got your idea, but pro traders don’t follow the ordinary way, even they spend 10-15 minutes each time before opening their trading chart. In addition, during my analysis time, I don’t allow anyone in my room; because I know Forex is all about concentration & discipline.

7. ARIONFORXtarder