Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

How long time is essential to be a good trader?

I think, there is no specific time period required by a person to become a professional trader. It may take several months to many years or it depends on a particular trader’s ability. The time required by a trader to become a professional trader it also depends on other factors. A trader must be discipline and spend good time in learning.

A regulated and rigorous practice is also needed so that a trader can develop some good trading skills. A Forex trader must be hard working and process good interest in learning Forex trading. In brief, if a Forex trader continuously work hard and spend good time in learning and practice then it may takes less time to be a good Forex trader or a professional trader.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, to be a professional Forex trader we can have at least several years of experience in live trading. I think professional traders are flowing some rule and discipline which is really tough to maintain like we who have no control over our trading. Yea! Those who are practicing in demo for long time and learning more. They are running to the way to became professional.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    To become a professional Forex trader, I think that’s a hard thing to do for everyone. Even though everyone also have the possibility for it. Because, we will need so many learning, practicing and also a hard willing for it. So, in average I think to become a professional trader, with good trading action, good trading attitude and consistent profit, maybe we need more than 3 years in this business.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    There is no limit regarding the time for learning to trade to become a good trader. It took me almost 2 years to gain proper knowledge about the Forex trading and analyzing market properly.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    There is no specific answer for your question! Yes, it depends on your concentration and determination! Such as, I know personally many traders who have a long time trading experience but till now they are suffering in their trading! Besides, many traders are doing well with short time trading experience, but generally it takes a long time! For me, I used my demo trading account for 1 year actually!

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    For me, it takes one year! But honestly till now I’m leaning and I am on the way of pro trader! I used my demo trading account so sincerely! Actually, I opened my practice account with a pre-plan; according to my plan I started my learning session with technical analysis, then I go for fundamental & I finished my learning with sentimental analysis! Yes, now I can repeat my TPs in my live.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillur Rahman View Post
    For me, it takes one year! But honestly till now I’m leaning and I am on the way of pro trader! I used my demo trading account so sincerely! Actually, I opened my practice account with a pre-plan; according to my plan I started my learning session with technical analysis, then I go for fundamental & I finished my learning with sentimental analysis! Yes, now I can repeat my TPs in my live.
    We will have to use such kind of analysis that is easy to understand by us.

8. ARIONFORXtarder