Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Is it suitable profession for you?

Forex is really good business if we can know how to handle our trading account properly. In two or three years time we can handle our money in here. In fact I can see myself having more and more money each month. I do love Forex trading and I am happy with my achievement right now, In the long run I am sure that money will going to come easy to me once I reach my minimum goal of having 10,000 dollars trading capital.

Whatever, now I want to know about your personal view on this. Please………..

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yea sure! I think Forex trading is good business for everyone, we know that Forex trading is very profitable online business in this world. Forex always provide unlimited money for all traders. We have opportunity to make more and more money in this in this business every day, I think it’s very reliable opportunity to increase our income.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex is a profitable business or venture only if you treat it as a real business. You should be able to manage and control your risks properly in exchange for better rewards and sustain the growth of your business. Reliable system should be in placed to run a profitable business. Look at successful traders, even though they started their trading career like others newbie’s. But, they improved gradually by their hard working and their determination. Sad to say in reality, most of the Forex traders have no proper money management system, they jump trading using their emotion only either greed or fear and this is a pure kind of gambling.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    This is the most suitable business for me. I do it part time and earn more then my full time teaching job. My broker had made it very beneficial for me as I earn a lot through him. Thus Forex Trading is the best source of earning according to me.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by SurtiTrader View Post
    This is the most suitable business for me. I do it part time and earn more then my full time teaching job. My broker had made it very beneficial for me as I earn a lot through him. Thus Forex Trading is the best source of earning according to me.
    That’s the beauty of Forex trading business, it’s open for all! In addition, thee have so many successful Forex traders who are doing their trading quite comfortably as a part time Forex trader! Nowadays, mobile and tab trading facilities are available here and there! That means, part time Forex traders are able to handle this flexible professional from everywhere! I started my trading as a part time trader but now I am using this market more than 8 hours in a day!

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    That’s the beauty of Forex trading business, it’s open for all! In addition, thee have so many successful Forex traders who are doing their trading quite comfortably as a part time Forex trader! Nowadays, mobile and tab trading facilities are available here and there! That means, part time Forex traders are able to handle this flexible professional from everywhere! I started my trading as a part time trader but now I am using this market more than 8 hours in a day!
    In the business of Forex trading more Efforts are required.

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen.

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen
    They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

9. ARIONFORXtarder