Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I completely agree with you. Demo account is like a gift for newbies that they can test all their ideas and new strategies before using them in real account. it is not easy to run a trading account for new trader. Demo account is helpful for test new strategies, money management, use of different tools. Demo account open a door for fruitful start in real trading.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Demo account is very useful for every new trader who wants to start trading. With demo trading you can get benefits about to get experience how to start and how to make strategies for trading. Every trader must start trading with demo account and practice with it for at least three months.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, demo account is very useful for newbies. You can trade freely in a risk free environment. Newcomers can try upgrading their skills and understanding the forex market.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    A demo account is a type of account offered by trading platforms that allows a prospective customer to experiment with the trading platform before putting in real money. Demo accounts are used by stock trading platforms, foreign exchange trading venues, and commodities exchanges.
    Last edited by Katrina; 06-30-2021 at 10:04 PM.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    You are right my friend, demo account is the best way to learn and practice for newbie. Without knowledge nobody can get success in forex. So, demo account is not real but provide you a real account feel.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Of course, after Demo Trading comes the real learning and you could do it with the help of small investments.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    A demo account very often is considered to be useless, and that is a common mistake some traders tend to make. In reality a demo account can teach you and how to go about trading. It can help you establish a trading plan, so that you can see what you did, how you could have done better and what can be improved in future trades. You will not be risking real money, but this is not a waste of time as you will be getting the opportunity to sort of train yourself in a safe environment, and learn from mistakes without having to worry about actual losses. In time you can then move on to real trading, which should hopefullly be more successful as a result of your demo account activities.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    yes is very important, to start with demo account and trade minimum 6-8 months

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Demo accounts are very useful, even though some traders tend to think they are not. In truth they are like a basic training course which can get you started quite well in forex trading, and the fact that it is free is great, as you are basically given the possibility to trade in a safe way while learning through it for future actual trades.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by maby81 View Post
    Demo accounts are very useful, even though some traders tend to think they are not. In truth they are like a basic training course which can get you started quite well in forex trading, and the fact that it is free is great, as you are basically given the possibility to trade in a safe way while learning through it for future actual trades.
    Those Forex traders who are Newbie traders need to make use of the DEMO Trading accounts for learning about the Forex markets. With the help of the Demo trading accounts we can do Risk Free Trading.
    Also the Demo accounts have the Real Time market feeds.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

11. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12