Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Forex can change our life.

I know many newbie’s and many traders who stop trading in Forex doubt that they will ever be a successful in Forex trading. The risk is just too high and we are just ordinary person and the chance that we going to be successful in Forex is slim. So, it’s more like a dream or a foolish taught to become a successful trader.

This is usually what we think when we are just starting in Forex or experience MC too many. We just give up. This what happen to me also. Seven years ago, I was full in dream. Hoping to become a successful Forex trader. But, in just three weeks I lost that dreams along with my 1,000 dollar starting capital. And swear, never to trade in Forex again.

But, my luck change since last year when I became active in Forex forums like MyForexForums. I realized the reasons why I failed in Forex. Actually, I seem not only for me but also for all new traders MyForexForums is the best tonic. Because, here is available technical even fundamental updates on daily basis. Even, daily important point’s service also helps me to set my stop loss and take profit levels in a logical area.

Besides, I really appreciate this section of forum where we traders can share our knowledge and also can learn from experts opinion. Actually, I know I’m just an ordinary trader. A home based trader and I’m sure there’s a lot of trader who are home base who want to earn in Forex also. There’s only one thing that I can say. If I can do it I’m sure you can do it much better also. What we only need is strong determination of success.

It’s take me 10 years to graduate in college and I know someone takes more years. So, I am sure if you just going to put your mind into Forex trading many of you guys can do better than me.

Kevin Pietersen
    Every trader has same opportunity to become success but maybe not all traders are able to become successful. In many case, tell to us that trader choose to surrender because they are unable to overcome the difficulties. Yes! Forex is difficult, indeed and if trader not makes serious and proper learning, they will get nothing in progress. In addition, maybe due to the progress hampered, traders are unable to see their future in Forex trading again. That is way, they choose to quit.

Actually, Forex is really potential field to completely change a person in life. But, as we know that no pain is no gain, and no risk is no high achievement. We should realize that we need to make sacrifice before we able to become successful trader. No easy achievement in this business and every trader, including me should spend all of the best before able to enjoy successful phase.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Right now Forex has changed my life not only financially but mentally as well. If feel now I’m tough enough to handle pressure and does not give in easily to pressure. Before just opening one position and I see that position at loss I panic already. But now, I have three active accounts and two of this accounts are in lite accounts and more or less 300 open position total I handle each day and yet I still manage to calm down.

I do have cent and mini accounts. But now, I’m focusing to migrate to lite account status. So what I do is that in mini account instead of just trading 0.01 lot sizes I am going to trade 0.10 lot size as its equal to lite account. I also want to increase the lost size from 0.10 to 10.00 in cent account to have the same effect of having lite account.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Understanding Forex and having a plan that will make you achieve goals will be very encouraging to any trader and it will help a trader to make good profitable trade at the end, which will change his life for good. So, many traders lack planning, planning makes you map out the achievement you would want to achieve within a time frame and use any necessary skills in making sure that you achieved your aim. Proper planning motivates you to work hard so that your goals for a specific time would be achieved.

Forex can changes one’s life and if you are the one that is earning peanut before, you could start earning good money. Forex gives us the opportunity of making profit and becoming our own boss. We do not have to depend on anyone before we can receive salary in this business but the way you trade skillfully can make you profit which you can withdraw to solve up your needs.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I’m really happy that I have learned how to trade. Somehow, I do feel that I have a bright future in Forex trading right now. I am sure that in few more years I can earn big in Forex trading. Right now my main focus is really to build and keep on building my trading account. I really do know that money will surely going to make me a rich trader. I don’t mind that it’s took me years to become a successful Forex trader. Years back I was contented to earn few dollars a month. But now I am expecting thousands of dollars for a month.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Nothing is really that easy, but as for Forex trading market we have the best knowledge to be attained online. But that have some cost which on my own facet is that we ought to be hard working in the sense that we need to learn and comprehend the market. If we should comprehend the market then we can become more successful. Furthermore, one advantage of Forex trading market is that there are no limits of the person who can trade; the market is opened for anyone else. Then we ought to learn before approaching the real account, we have the demo account which is where knowledge is been attained and we attain knowledge from other online source too.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

What’s your expected percentage of profit?

I’m just curies and this is really what I’m researching for two months now more or less. How much is the earning percentage of each trading strategy that we use. Right now, I’m trading averaging and hedging trading strategy and for nine months now as long I’m trading and following religiously my strategy I do earn between 10% to 30% profit a month. But, I regularly earn 10% and it’s only goes up to 30% if theirs a price break out result to drop like a rock bearish pattern or rocket boosted bullish pattern and I really do earn 30% profit because of that.

By the way, in my research and reviews some claim they double their money in a month some even say they earn more than 200% profit in a month. I also read some blog that professional trader do earn in average 40% to 60% profit a month.

So, I tried to increase my aggressiveness and what to trade and earn between 40% to 60% profit each month. So, I divided my eight accounts into two groups with four accounts on each group. The first group I retain my 10% to 30% profit monthly target while the 2nd group I target 40% to 60% profit monthly target and it’s end up disastrous in my part as after many months of no MC I end up getting multiple MC in all accounts that I trade aggressively trade. In short, I loss all of the four accounts in that group. On the other hand that one that I did not chance the approach I end up making profit 20% last October and 14% profit this month of November.

Now this makes me thinking. What is the real earning percentage profit in each month. Because, I have a talk to a bank trader and he was surprise that I’m earning that high a month even though I only target 10% to 30% profit. But, some time I’m thinking maybe because he is a bank trader so there’s a lot of safe guard in their part that result to small profit each month. But, I am just wondering how much really do regular online trader earn because its easy for others to claim that they earn 40% to 60% profit each month or maybe they did. Because, if they really earn 40% to 60% on regular basis each month then I will going to try to reach that earning percentage as well. But if my 10% to 30% monthly target is already aggressive earnings then I will going to slow down.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I have been tried and tested my trading strategy in demo and live account and average profit rate is around 30% per month. It’s totally huge for me because I can double the trading capital in around 4 months. However, besides we talk about strategy performance, we need to talk too about market situation too. Though sometimes strategy gives profit as expected. But sometimes, market become unpredictable and make my strategy doesn’t work properly. In result, we don’t get enough profit that we expected.

By the way, when market really gives lots of opportunity, sometimes the profits rate is more than I am expected. So, then we are set fix profit rate. Better, if we are making it average to not prevent us to stop trading even though we are reach the target. We are working based on strategy and market. In addition, as long as market still give chance to make profit, we need to take advantage.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    All depending on the amount of money which I used in trading. when I use like let’s say 100 dollars in trading and depending on the condition of the market. I will be fine making 20 percent of its which is maybe 20 dollars. That is how the business works. In addition, I believe that in such aspect one will be able to be a profitable trader duo to having moderate expectation reduces risk and loss potentials.

There is no fixed amount of money which one can make from this business, there are times when the market will keep on going up and even using 100 dollars into riding can possibly make us more money and even have the amount of money doubled. So, when I trade I initially have in mind of my 20 percent but if along the line the market tends being in my favor then it is an additional bonus to me.

Kevin Pietersen
    Well, there is the need that we have to make sure we are using a very good trading strategy or system that can always work with any trading time frame that we want to use as we trade this business. There are many time frames to trade on the market with and it’s up to use to decide the trading strategy that suits many time frames in the market. Been able to make up such trading strategy, will help traders a lot.

Although as well, we can also have so many trading strategies to trade within this business. We have the right to change to any suitable trading strategy that we feel is possible to trade with on the Forex trading platform. If a trading strategy is not working out good for us, we should have the right to always change the trading strategy and use another trading strategy in trading this business. The Forex trading business allows us to do so many things that we wish to do most of the time. On the other hand, without having profitable trading strategy it’s not a good move for doing live trading.

11. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast