Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Forex trading volumes.

Volume confirms the strength of a trend or suggests about it’s weakness. A rising volume indicates rising interest among traders. While a falling volume suggests decline in interest. Points, where market trades on high volume are the points of strong support and resistant.

Large volume signifies that there is large number of market participants involved, including financial institutions. The last ones bring the highest turnover to the market. In addition, if they are trading it means the interest to the price at certain point and to the trend overall is high. Small volume, tells that there are very little participants in the market, neither buyers nor sellers have any significant interest in the price.

In addition, no financial institutions will be involved, thus a market is going to be moved only by individual traders and so the move will be weak. Whatever, What’s you option about this issue?

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Volumes are useful to know the view of majority of Forex traders. When we see high volumes in Forex market, then we can say that most of the traders buy or sell in that particular pair. On the other hand, small volume indicates that very few traders are available in live Forex market.

In addition, we can’t say that if volume is high then traders should make a new trade because Forex market is always uncertain so, we should be open our trades after doing deep analysis of Forex market. Actually, only few experienced and professional traders are able to make more than 100% right prediction on Forex trading. Volumes are suggest us about current trend status and choice of Forex traders. This is way, it is easy to understand current market trend on the base of volumes in Forex.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Watson View Post
    Volumes are useful to know the view of majority of Forex traders. When we see high volumes in Forex market, then we can say that most of the traders buy or sell in that particular pair. On the other hand, small volume indicates that very few traders are available in live Forex market.

In addition, we can’t say that if volume is high then traders should make a new trade because Forex market is always uncertain so, we should be open our trades after doing deep analysis of Forex market. Actually, only few experienced and professional traders are able to make more than 100% right prediction on Forex trading. Volumes are suggest us about current trend status and choice of Forex traders. This is way, it is easy to understand current market trend on the base of volumes in Forex.
    Even professional does not have 100% prediction. It’s just a forecast and since theirs only uptrend and down trend their actually 50-50 chance if you just going to flip a coin and head will be bullish and tail will be bearish. But, in you do know how to do analysis then theirs a big chance that you going to choose the right direction. But, same time it’s not 100%. Because, you will not exactly know if the gain will be what pips. Like, if you going to earn 50 pips or 10 pips or 100 pips or going to loss this amount of pips and so on.

That’s way, I always trade small lot size and just going to increase my volume of traded by doing multiple trade instead of just one trade with big lot size. Because, of me it’s not how big the lot size that make you earn money but now many trades or volume that make you earn money. Because even if you only trade and earn 5 pips but you have 100 trades then you can 500 pips in here. Compare, if you have one big lot size when you make a mistake you loss that big also.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Even professional does not have 100% prediction. It’s just a forecast and since theirs only uptrend and down trend their actually 50-50 chance if you just going to flip a coin and head will be bullish and tail will be bearish. But, in you do know how to do analysis then theirs a big chance that you going to choose the right direction. But, same time it’s not 100%. Because, you will not exactly know if the gain will be what pips. Like, if you going to earn 50 pips or 10 pips or 100 pips or going to loss this amount of pips and so on.

That’s way, I always trade small lot size and just going to increase my volume of traded by doing multiple trade instead of just one trade with big lot size. Because, of me it’s not how big the lot size that make you earn money but now many trades or volume that make you earn money. Because even if you only trade and earn 5 pips but you have 100 trades then you can 500 pips in here. Compare, if you have one big lot size when you make a mistake you loss that big also.
    We should learn our trading with some practice.

5. ARIONFORXtarder