Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Psychological protection.

When it comes to mastering your psychology, feeling safe and protected can do wonders. If you are truly afraid of making a mistake, then you will not feel calm and relaxed. You’ll be on the verge of making a trading error. In addition, when you are under extreme to perform flawlessly, you feel it. There’s an old trading adage that is apt to trading in the calm, calculating state of mind. Make the trade so insignificant in the big scheme of things that you wonder why you are even bothering executing it.

Managing your risk is the key to calculating an unwavering, psychological sense of safety and security. If a trader requires you to risk only a relatively small percentage of your account balance, you’ll feel at ease. You’ll know that you can survive a setback and you’ll think, ‘What do I really have to lose?’ I can relax a little and see what happens.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    This was a good post and I think to reduce stress we need to learn Forex trading thoroughly and master its strategies. Human psychology is not easy to change and arising of emotions when there is a loss or profit is natural. However, to become a good Forex trader we need to control our feeling and emotions and our trading strategies should be based on our knowledge and experience and not influenced by emotions.

A sad mind is not profitable mind and whenever we lose an order or when our trading plan goes wrong we should take time to refresh our mind and should not trade hastily just with the though of recovering that loss as fast as we can. Taking a break when things do not go in our favor is a great idea to avoid bigger losses.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I think the type of protection we are talking about should be the guide of knowledge to trade this business. When we are into this business, it’s then we can be sure to succeed when our knowledge and skills are in some good percentage and good level in trading this business. But then if we are talking any other thing apart from that, I think it’s something that should be out of our knowledge.

Traders should try as much possible to first have the trading knowledge as their guide in trading this business before they can enter into the trading business, Without the traders been able to know everything about the business. They will be losing so much money in this business. Then in this thread, I should say that it’s so much better that we have to make sure that we have the proper studies.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I think the protection we are talking about here in the trading business can decisive in as much as we are trading this business. If I am to ask what exactly do we see as protection in the trading business. I think the knowledge that guides us on the trading platform really is what we can see as what that protect us,

In addition, we also have to make sure to understand very much of the trading business before we go into trading and when we are about trading, we have to improve our trading knowledge steady to that we can get to stay trading even with any market nature as the market fluctuates.

This business is so much risky business to trade with and if we must have to succeed in this business. We must take sure, to have everything possible to handle any situation that occurs in the trading business. So more protective measures needs to be put in place before we can start trade this business.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yea! The demo account has really gone a very long way in helping many traders that have been into this business all the while. This business have been so, much hard to trade with and earn with and it’s all our hard work that makes the much profits for the traders that are into this business and if we don’t have the much needed hard work been put in place, we are been making a lot of mistakes.

Hard work and carefulness is so much important and so much needed here for us to succeed very much well when we trade this business. Trading with more carefulness and patient is so much important and can always give traders the patient that they needs for trading this business always.

Learning and then put the trades in practice is what we need so that we can always get to trade this business and have less loss as we trade. There is no traders that can trade this business and gain success if the trader do not have to work hard for all his success here and be guided with knowledge and skills.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Watson View Post
    Yea! The demo account has really gone a very long way in helping many traders that have been into this business all the while. This business have been so, much hard to trade with and earn with and it’s all our hard work that makes the much profits for the traders that are into this business and if we don’t have the much needed hard work been put in place, we are been making a lot of mistakes. There is no traders that can trade this business and gain success if the trader do not have to work hard for all his success here and be guided with knowledge and skills.
    From the losers we remain protected if we had been understanding to trade properly. In addition, also we are having proper trading plans and strategies for carrying out our trades. If we do our trades and we have the strategies needed for it then we can always be very successful trader. But as a trader lacks to have proper strategies with his trades then these traders are going to face losses.

Traders are the Forex market should always have to learn about their trades and then they can remain protected with the trades. If traders want to remain protected from all losses in their trades and they want to avoid the losses then for the firstly trying to understand the market well enough is important, and while traders have done that then these traders are going to get success in their trading.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    From the losers we remain protected if we had been understanding to trade properly. In addition, also we are having proper trading plans and strategies for carrying out our trades. If we do our trades and we have the strategies needed for it then we can always be very successful trader. But as a trader lacks to have proper strategies with his trades then these traders are going to face losses.

Traders are the Forex market should always have to learn about their trades and then they can remain protected with the trades. If traders want to remain protected from all losses in their trades and they want to avoid the losses then for the firstly trying to understand the market well enough is important, and while traders have done that then these traders are going to get success in their trading.
    We will have to learn how to protect the losses.

8. ARIONFORXtarder