Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

What do you do with your profits?

We know, that we should have backups whenever we have heavy losses we can still have our own funds and of course, to have use it to replenish our trading account. Same here, if ever I will invest it for the meantime in other programs so we can also expect some funds. I also have such a similar plan in my mind as well.

I do have this intention of keeping half of my profits in my trading account and withdrawing the other half for my needs. Because, I just join the system few weeks ago. But as soon as I received my first profit, this is what I will do, first I will invest some of the money in my trading account. So that my monthly earning will increase, 2ndly I will go for shopping, when I get a standard amount of profits. But, if I don’t get enough standard profits then I use those profits as my trading balance.

Though my earnings from Forex trading are not so much, but still if I keep compounding my trading balance then I’ll be able to make big profits in near future and then I will spend that profits on myself and my family.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think, there are very few traders who really earn from Forex trading because, 90% of Forex traders lose their trading investments in Forex trading. The earnings from the forum posts are definitely for every member of this forum but this thread is about the earnings from Forex business. That’s way, my opinion is only for Forex trading not for forum bonus earnings. The winners of Forex use these earnings in all the ways you have pointed out. I think there are very few traders who depend on Forex trading for their livings. By the way, I am 100% dependent on Forex trading and I use my earnings for my livings.

Everyone has plans and different idea how they spend their money that they have profited from Forex trading. Like me, I do spend it on things that are important like buying of books that are inspirational, motivational books, novels and clothes.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    We have lots of problem which needs to be solved and our profits can go a long way to make sure we solve these problems. Right, in Forex there have so many opportunities to become successful and since you are hoping to become a good Forex trader. You need to learn and you must plan on the best, means to trade good. We trade well and we hope to make good profits which we can use to solve our needs.

For me, I am a student and I usually have so many things to solve for myself. I hope that Forex can give me a good means in which I can earn for myself and I look forward on the way I can become successful for myself. Profits can be made here with good trading knowledge and skills. So for one to become a perfect trader, they must make it very mandatory to learn good.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    We have lots of problem which needs to be solved and our profits can go a long way to make sure we solve these problems. Right, in Forex there have so many opportunities to become successful and since you are hoping to become a good Forex trader. You need to learn and you must plan on the best, means to trade good. We trade well and we hope to make good profits which we can use to solve our needs.

For me, I am a student and I usually have so many things to solve for myself. I hope that Forex can give me a good means in which I can earn for myself and I look forward on the way I can become successful for myself. Profits can be made here with good trading knowledge and skills. So for one to become a perfect trader, they must make it very mandatory to learn good.
    Forex traders will need more trading skills and performance.

5. ARIONFORXtarder