Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

The thoughtful and aware trader!

Awareness is the key to high performance. Top performances are thoughtful and completely aware of what it takes to perform skillfully.

When traders are unaware of how low their skill level actually is, they are likely to think that they are victims of bad luck. In reality, however they merely have the wrong perspective. They may think trading is easier than it is. They may trade a small trading account and expect miracles. They may trade by the seat of their pants instead of formulating sound trading plans and following them. They may think that profitable trading setups will just fall in their lap, rather than spending time searching for those rare moments when huge profits can be taken from the market.

Trading is not something people can learn in a short time. It takes years to fully understand the complexities of the market. Market conditions change and the only way you can stay ahead of the game is to be a curious student of the market who continually develops his or her trading skills until long term profitability is realized. So, what’s your current status, please share your opinion here……….

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Every Forex trader want to get success in the Forex but in this thread it is clear that those traders performance is best than others who have awareness about the Forex market. It is best way to imprive the Forex that a trader must be thought deeply about the Forex. In short we can say that the Forex trading is a wide business and there is a need of enough knowledge and experience.

In the Forex trading a trader must be a need deeply thinking about the future planning every time. It is most important why to learn Forex that a trader must be devoted fully concentration to the work.

Our thought should always be optimistic and to plan carefully. Furthermore, we can achieve expert level and profitable Forex trade. It is not easy and takes a long process. Then it should be considered related to strategy traders can survive in reaching those levels.

Admin of Indonesian Forum
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Indonesian
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    Every Forex trader want to get success in the Forex but in this thread it is clear that those traders performance is best than others who have awareness about the Forex market. It is best way to imprive the Forex that a trader must be thought deeply about the Forex. In short we can say that the Forex trading is a wide business and there is a need of enough knowledge and experience.

In the Forex trading a trader must be a need deeply thinking about the future planning every time. It is most important why to learn Forex that a trader must be devoted fully concentration to the work.

Our thought should always be optimistic and to plan carefully. Furthermore, we can achieve expert level and profitable Forex trade. It is not easy and takes a long process. Then it should be considered related to strategy traders can survive in reaching those levels.
    I agree with this opinion. In practice, I see that the trader especially newbie trader understand forex is an easy way to get money in short and can be done by only clicking their mouse to buy or sell any order. They only think that they can make money in short without any consideration. It is why they do not make any plan and trade using good strategy for making money by forex trading. Knowledge about forex, and how to make a good plan, target, strategy trading, and using good money management are some element which important to understood.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Being aware of your overall money and the money in your brokers account is good thing to understand the situation and then planning to trade. This is one good thing that leads you to money management. Surely, this not only improves the performance in Forex trading but in overall money management decisions. This is how many people out there are managing their money and earning some decent profits overtime.

In addition, I am not sure many traders are going o be aware about the Forex market fluctuation and the situations where international stuff changes a lot of things. In such case, it takes experience and some patience to trade.

I don’t think it comes initially and in fact it takes a lot of time for traders to manage things. I agree with some of the points in your post enough, thoughtful and aware trader knows how to boost the profit.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It is often said that, a person problem is half solved upon discovery of the cause of the problem. Hence, a thoughtful trader would be able to analyze situation in the Forex business well and use that to his advantage in maximizing profits at the end of the day. There is wealth in this business but only those with the positive minds and thoughtful hearts would be able to see beyond that lose and margin call account and work towards fixing there problems in the market and make a great wealth out of it.

In addition, a thoughtful trader does not trade on the basis on making quick or do or die money, he takes his time to learn and learn the unlearn, most of the few people that are making an incredible money in this business are the patient and thoughtful ones with positive attitude in the Forex market.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Thoughtful and awareness, is very good for traders! In addition, I think to get this level also required practice and always practice. If any trader already have good analysis that often close to accurate analysis. Hence thy will knows when to submit entry points and also when timing to exist point, and to do this I think we traders required awareness with the market, monitoring the market is very essential especially for short term trading. Because, they can open and close order if already getting good signal.

I seem, all traders already understand if Forex is risky business, which loss sometime inevitable. So if any trader only reckless without thoughtful and aware their risk, money in account might never increase but will decreasing because they will often in failure. As a good trader, I think they always wisely using their money and also carefully to make transaction in Forex market.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Thoughtful and awareness, is very good for traders! In addition, I think to get this level also required practice and always practice. If any trader already have good analysis that often close to accurate analysis. Hence thy will knows when to submit entry points and also when timing to exist point, and to do this I think we traders required awareness with the market, monitoring the market is very essential especially for short term trading. Because, they can open and close order if already getting good signal.

I seem, all traders already understand if Forex is risky business, which loss sometime inevitable. So if any trader only reckless without thoughtful and aware their risk, money in account might never increase but will decreasing because they will often in failure. As a good trader, I think they always wisely using their money and also carefully to make transaction in Forex market.
    Forex traders need to use such trading skills that are more Reliable.

8. ARIONFORXtarder