Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Stress of Forex Trading.

Forex trading can be really stressful but there is a solution for that. Here are some way on how you prevent getting stressed out with Forex trading. Having knowledge and know what to expect would help you handle any kind of critical situation. Remember that, Forex trading is constantly changing.

Learn to practice detachment and just let the trade work on its own way. Constantly watching over the sell button can be very stressful. Take a break when everything is going wrong like taking a walk or having a breather so you can think well what to do next. Use everything that you have learned from this trade. This technique would help you feel more in control and reduce the level of stress. Try not to be emotional when doing this kind of trading because, there would be a lot of risks involved here. So, how you cope with stress?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think stress is hard to manage and especially if you don’t have much money in your hand. That seems to be the point of the Forex trading. I am sure that there are some of things that are quite hard to control and we should not bother about them. But, it is quite hard to ignore them as well. We can make efforts to avoid the loss but making regular money with the Forex is something hard to manage as well. It just means you have to deal with something that leads to money and otherwise we have to forget about it.

If we are sending the time and money into something then we should be considering about the stress and also something related to the money making. That is way, we have to understand that Forex is risky and also hard on the emotional side of the things. We have to understand how the people are going to be doing business.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    I think stress is hard to manage and especially if you don’t have much money in your hand. That seems to be the point of the Forex trading. I am sure that there are some of things that are quite hard to control and we should not bother about them. But, it is quite hard to ignore them as well. We can make efforts to avoid the loss but making regular money with the Forex is something hard to manage as well. It just means you have to deal with something that leads to money and otherwise we have to forget about it.

If we are sending the time and money into something then we should be considering about the stress and also something related to the money making. That is way, we have to understand that Forex is risky and also hard on the emotional side of the things. We have to understand how the people are going to be doing business.
    Each of us has different stress level and stress coping mechanism. But, to be honest I’m a type of person who can easily be stress out. I just miss 5 minutes of my favorite noon time show and I’m stress out. So, just imagine when I’m starting in Forex. I have two straight months of losing and I have sleepiness nights. The only night that I can sleep in Saturday night since Friday night theirs still trading and Sunday early morning is start of trading again.

That’s way, I only have Saturday as my sleeping night that rest of the week I can’t sleep and I don’t know what to do just to make sure that my trading account will not loss more funds. I’m happy that it’s only take me two losing month to turn around the table as on the third month I am starting to make profits. But, sad today after a month of making profit I got MC. Simply, because I aggressive trade after I make profit.

Then I settle down and relax and continue trading. In addition, I been bless for eight straight month earning 10% profits or 100 dollars a month on average with my 1,000 dollars trading capital. In addition, it’s seem that I’m stable but sad to say last week of last month I got hit with Multiple MC. In addition, of course I stress out. I build have eight trading accounts and now I only have two healthy trading account left the rest got MC.

By the way, one thing I learn right now is that, I’m not that stress out and after a week I already settled and ready to trade again. Although, this month I only earned 8 dollars. Far a way from 100 dollars a month that I used to. Even though till now I have so many sessions to make it. Besides, I realized that I matured emotionally. Maybe because even though I only have two trading accounts left I know that I can recover and I know that in no time I can have my eight accounts again. I guess having self confidence those make a difference.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex is a risky business and to make money we have to risk money in Forex trading. This risking of our money causes stress and therefore stress is an essential part of Forex. Every Forex trader should take measures to combat stress and keep his mind fresh and calm. When we incur loss in Forex our mind naturally gets stressed and sad therefore our emotional control is greatly tested at this time. It’s better to avoid trading when we are stressed or sad because, it is really difficult to take rational decisions with a sad mind.

Therefore, when we incur losses we should better discontinue our trading and indulge in other recreational activities like watching a good movie or playing sorts which will helps us to recover from stress and refresh our minds. Until we refresh our mind it’s prudent to stay away from trading. Forex will stay for ever and there is no point is becoming impatient in it.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yeah, when are able to know the left and the right in this business and have the right understanding and how to trade this business, we will always be able to see this business from other angle that we will have to like this business and have the business as something that is not stressful at all. Our trading knowledge and skills is the key to trade this business and succeed very much in all round.

This is way, it’s always advice of the new traders to first make sure they have learnt how to trade this business properly and then before they can start trading this business at all. Trading this business always works when we have the trading skills and enough knowledge and then we will no more feel any hard time in trading the business again. Although, many of us trading this business have all concluded that this is so much risky business and have so much setbacks and have left the business all because, we are impatient to learn and start trading this Forex business.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex trading is so much hard and we can not be able to make a very good living in this business if we don’t have the very good time management. Stress is also very much allowed in this business often and on as we trade in the business. When we trade and we have been stressed up as much in the business, we can not move further than that in the business as much as possible. I think that, when a trader is trading in this business, we will have so many things to do and if we don’t have the very good time management in this business and without such time management we get stressed u quick.

This business is always, stressful and can always be out of risks that we trade to earn from this business. But where we are trading, we will have to cope with the stress and make sure that we handle the business the very rightful way.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Watson View Post
    Forex trading is so much hard and we can not be able to make a very good living in this business if we don’t have the very good time management. Stress is also very much allowed in this business often and on as we trade in the business. When we trade and we have been stressed up as much in the business, we can not move further than that in the business as much as possible. I think that, when a trader is trading in this business, we will have so many things to do and if we don’t have the very good time management in this business and without such time management we get stressed u quick.

This business is always, stressful and can always be out of risks that we trade to earn from this business. But where we are trading, we will have to cope with the stress and make sure that we handle the business the very rightful way.
    We should try to bring down the risks present in our trading.

8. ARIONFORXtarder