Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Around 90% traders ultimately fail; why?

Most of the traders will tell you it was the system or method they were using. They’ll also tell you they had a few bad trades they could not recover from, or their dog chewed through telephone cord just as their computer crashed, and they couldn’t get out of a losing trade.

Everyone has a different reason, but when you hear enough of them, a pattern begins to develop; I believe most of the traders fail because they sabotage themselves.

The Forex market works differently from other investing opportunities, there is probably more freedom in the trading business than any other industry in the world. You can do what you want, whenever you want to do it. You can trade 1 contract or 100. Buy the market or sell it, it’s depend on you. The only thing that holds you back is running out of trading capital.

Most people are not accustomed to that much freedom. If you can’t control the market, the only thing you can to control yourself. Trading is also very difficult than the things we do on a daily basis. In everyday life we exercise some control over our environment. If a room is too dark we turn the light on. If we want to go somewhere, we jump in the car and turn the key. In trading you can’t control what the market does.

No matter how much you want the market to go in a certain direction, there is nothing you can do to force that to happen, you can’t turn a key or flip a switch. Hoping, pleading, screaming…… nothing will make the market do what you want it do. Embrace the uncertainty- plan for the best and worst cases.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    In my own opinion, I think that the reasons why traders fail is because most have not been properly groomed to trade in Forex. This fact is coupled with the fact that the Forex market will allow anybody either novice or professional to trade without requiring any certification of trading.

Actually, this lack of training is in most cases the fault of those who advertise Forex and make it looks like the market is both so simple to trade and at the same time easy to make huge amount of profit.

A new Forex trader with this mindset therefore comes into the Forex market with little trading knowledge and high hopes of making huge profit. The eventual loss is aided by the fact that the market will allow this new trader to do whatever he likes like giving him the opportunity of using high trading leverage.

3. Thanks Steve nison thanked for this post
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think the reason Forex traders fail is because the pitfalls and the points of loss type of information is rarely shared. By sharing such information we are going to avoid the loss in trading. That is the thing I have learned among the professional and the newbie’s type of Forex trader. This applies to almost every other trading too.
    You have to see where our loss and profit is in order to win the trade. That is often not done and therefore one has to learn from the mistakes of his win. So, it is always possible that we make the errors made by someone else and there is none to tell us about why these errors happened.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    At least as Forex trader, we should know that all profits is not found in simple indicators or our trading methodology at least they should be able to know how we can make sure that emotions won’t trigger the moment they trade in Forex. Most of us are in the wrong state of mind thinking that we will get what we want in trading directly. Much more if we only think about money in this business.

As we all know, Forex is a business and the latter requires time and effort to get success on Forex. The problem on most of us, we are not aware of leverage we do not make use of it and sometimes we over use this system that broker gives. This is way, we are really going to lose much of our trading capital if we are not careful on using it to our advantage.

We will really lose our trading accounts in less than a month trading, Forex trading is like alchemy where the law of equivalent trade enters since if we risk a big we get a bigger capital contrary if that we are also going to use higher risk then we are going to lose a much bigger capital.

6. Thanks Steve nison thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think the failure is more there because some of the people take the Forex for granted and assume, that the Forex is going to make them rich overnight. I just don’t think that Forex is going to make everyone rich and sometimes you need to rely on your own thinking to make the productive decisions. I don’t think that Forex is answer to the most of the problems. I would however see how the system is good when it comes to the Forex. I just sometimes assume that people should not be dealing with big money and start small trades.

It is more of a pattern there that small decisions and small funds can lead to more money there. I am sure many people who are into the Forex knows about this, in would be good to see how the people are making money with the Forex on regular basis, based on their low trading skills and losing the money.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I do not bother myself to wonder why the frailer rate is more than the success rate; What make many people to loss all their investment is lack of trading knowledge and experience, many do not take time to study about this business very well before entering the real market to trade that is way they loss all their investment. If people learn well before trading the success rate will be higher than the failure rate many just what to get rich over night so they do not bother to learn to have good trading knowledge before trading.

That’s the reason so many traders fail to success, the few that make it in Forex trade, are those people whom spend good time to study all about the business. to increase the success rate in this business we need to study well before joining the real market on invest.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    I do not bother myself to wonder why the frailer rate is more than the success rate; What make many people to loss all their investment is lack of trading knowledge and experience, many do not take time to study about this business very well before entering the real market to trade that is way they loss all their investment. If people learn well before trading the success rate will be higher than the failure rate many just what to get rich over night so they do not bother to learn to have good trading knowledge before trading.

That’s the reason so many traders fail to success, the few that make it in Forex trade, are those people whom spend good time to study all about the business. to increase the success rate in this business we need to study well before joining the real market on invest.
    Forex traders will need to make Extra Efforts also.

10. ARIONFORXtarder