Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Forex is a talent business.

Many people find this business every easy to do, because they have the talent of the business. They join Forex trading and within some few months they understand everything about the business and start making profits without any difficulties. Why some spend years in learning the same business but still find it very hard to do, because they don’t have talent of it.

Many may say that lack of knowledge and experience is what make people to loss so much in trading, yeah I agree! But this people try all they could to master the business, but find it hard to master because they don’t have the talent. So, traders do you agree with me that Forex is a latent business?

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think that, if we want to judge things this way then to be sincere the best thing to do now is for any trader to ensure that he trade with good ability to make success here when the trader trade with such confident he surely make some profits even more than he can think of. Forex trading is one of the risky market so in order for us take anything into consideration here then we must surely trade with good learning aspect and this alone that we can make as much as more money as we want and the money will keep on going to the right direction.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Any trader trying to trade in Forex market is always in a need to at least understand how to trade first of all and if the traders are even lacking to understand how to trade here then they might only lose. So, a trader always needs to have the skills and the market understanding to trade properly in here and any trader lacking that might face major losses only here in his trades.

All the traders that wish for profits in the trades always have to understand the fact that trading hare can never be that easy. A trader always has to firstly try to analyze and read the market well and unless that is done the traders have no chances at all for any profits. Forex certainly requires talent but the talent that is requires is the ability to work hard and patience. In addition, if the traders lack these qualities when trading then they may lose their money.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Indonesian
    maybe some one to be good trader , he must have a talent but he must have a many knowledge and skills about trading forex , and one more this is a patience

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes Forex is a business for those who have talent as well as good knowledge about it. Only having talent is not good you need to learn forex it will help you a lot to make good money in Forex trading.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    We are glad to announce that today Forex transferred Classic accounts from instant to market execution. In this regard, company's regulations are partly added and corrected.
    The updated Classic account combines the best from the usual Classic account and market execution:
    Last edited by Moderator; 05-18-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetr37 View Post
    We are glad to announce that today Forex transferred Classic accounts from instant to market execution. In this regard, company's regulations are partly added and corrected.
    The updated Classic account combines the best from the usual Classic account and market execution:
    Forex trading can give us the most profits.

8. ARIONFORXtarder