Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Forex is the best, isn’t?

Hi traders! I am asking this question because, most people are asking me the best business they could do online to make some good money. But, I am so confuse on which business to tell them. Although, I know that Forex is a good business to do, when it comes to online! But I am afraid to tell them that Forex is the most promising business to do! Please, what’s your opinion?

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    For me, it is the best kind of business or source of profit or income online. Whatever, it’s not easy to earn online if you don’t have knowledge and doesn’t have idea on how to earn online. Although we know we can make money online, but how to do that is not easy. But with Forex, we have given the privilege to know that it is possible to earn online nicely with Forex trading.

In addition, we are lucky that, there are so many online tutorials that can help us to start Forex trading business. We just have to give time to learn Forex. In addition, this is way I may consider Forex is the best way to earn money online despite it is not easy to learn how to be a successful trader.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Although, there are tons of online business and they are offering handsome earrings as well. I think Google ad sense and other investment plans are perfect for several types of people. But Forex is totally a different and change way of earning money.

People interested in web advertisement will go into ad sense and other such programs and can earn good money. But, Forex is change in the way that it doesn’t have any limit of investing or work required, trader is all in all of this business.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    If we search on internet we will get to know about that, there are billions of business and work which will help us in earning a good money or a good income. People can design and make blog and different sites through which they can earn a satisfactory amount of money.

But there is one online program which is different from all other kinds of business. In addition, that is what we all are crazy about, that is Forex. Because, Forex is real world where only those people can survive who has knowledge about it. Otherwise, they got loss which they considered as their bad luck. But in real that was just occur due to their insufficient knowledge about Forex.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    This depends on the reasoning of different people. The clear instinct is that, it can be the best for one person and not the best for other sect of people. There are various categories of business we can do online and I think most people make good bucks by selling stuffs online that is if you have a good traffic to your stuff. Internet is another world on its own which is full of opportunities for good and smart people to make money.

I see, Forex as one of the best online business but not the greater for me because there are many risk to face every day if you want to make profit trading this trade. I have done some online business and Forex is good but if you can sell something. You can also make more than you have ever imagined to make in a daily basis without any risk.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It is no disputing fact that Forex business is very good and most lucrative compare to other online and offline business. But the truth remains that there other good business both online and offline that are good too. This world is full of many legal things that one can involve in and make money. For instance this online small scale importation, there are friends that have made good money in it and they are still making. But I always prefer Forex because it gives more, honesty!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex is a good business and it depends on traders how they they deal with it. If they have skills then it can be a good business for them. if they want to be quick rich then it would be risky and you can loose you trade very quickly and it is dangerous. So always trade with patience and have discipline in your trade. Learn first and it would benefit you to make money.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Noin1976 View Post
    Forex is a good business and it depends on traders how they they deal with it. If they have skills then it can be a good business for them. if they want to be quick rich then it would be risky and you can loose you trade very quickly and it is dangerous. So always trade with patience and have discipline in your trade. Learn first and it would benefit you to make money.
    We will need to understand the Risks present into our trades.

9. ARIONFORXtarder