Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

How many years will it take to make huge profit?

Been trading for close a year now; but still this business get more harder for me to do, it not that I can make some profit in the market. But I really find it hard and difficult to make profit nearly all the time. In addition, I also get its very hard to make huge profit actually, which make me to wonder how many years those that are making it form the business spend before it became easy for them to do again huge profit, one year of experience on the market. But till have no good understand about how the business work. I’m just wondering now because it’s seemed many years it will take for me!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    How many years it takes to make money in the Forex market definitely it depends on the work put in by the trader in question, with hard work and discipline. A Forex trader would be able to make money within two years of his involvement in the market. But for some lazy Forex trader, who are only interested in profits and not learning then it could be more than five years even more.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Making a huge profit is not depending on the year’s calculation. I think that, it’s not like that. I mean that success or profit is not depending on a year. Actually, it depends on traders dedication and how sincere they are to learn trading principles.

So, if the trader wanted to make a huge profit, he would not think about the time it takes. I think instead of thinking about this. He should utilize his time in learning about the Forex and to gain the knowledge about the several things of Forex business.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I seem the duration it takes to make it big in Forex is dependent on a variety of factors but the most important ones are; the amount of commitment you give to Forex and the level of skills you have. It is very possible to see two individuals who learnt and started trading almost the same time with one financially outweighing the other even when both of them reap from Forex. That is where commitment comes is. I have known some couple of friends who always spend most of their time trading and learning deeper into Forex and I believe they will be more experienced than their counterparts with less patience’s.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I guess that is how the business is if you don’t have the complete basis knowledge of it. It will be hard for you to make something big from the market. So I guess you don’t have the right knowledge of trading Forex that’s way, you are still finding it hard after your one year of experiencing how the business work. My little advice is for you to spend something to study how to trade Forex. if you are trading in Forex without learning it will be hard more and more for you.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Not actually years because some people we are serious with Forex trading make their first ever profits on three months of starting with the real account. So what will determine how long which we can trade and become successful is how serious and devoting we are to what we do.

Some people actually come in here with peanuts and expect to make millions within a short period of time. I think, for us to determine how fast we will be. The resource we came in with will matter. Like the capital, knowledge and how fast we are on learning from experience. Obviously some have been trading for years with nothing to brag or be proud of.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    Not actually years because some people we are serious with Forex trading make their first ever profits on three months of starting with the real account. So what will determine how long which we can trade and become successful is how serious and devoting we are to what we do.

Some people actually come in here with peanuts and expect to make millions within a short period of time. I think, for us to determine how fast we will be. The resource we came in with will matter. Like the capital, knowledge and how fast we are on learning from experience. Obviously some have been trading for years with nothing to brag or be proud of.
    With some planning we can become better traders into the markets.

8. ARIONFORXtarder