Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Luck matters little while trading Forex.

One of the post, I saw here on this Forex which said if we want to success on Forex trade we need luck, knowledge, experience and education, many people said that knowledge experience and education matter very well if we want to success Forex business. In addition, most people also said that, luck did not play in role on Forex trading.

I also agree with that statement that luck did not matter in Forex if we want to success. That it did not play any role at all, but now I realize that in all business or other work we are doing if we want to success doing that business or work also need luck to support us to achieve the success. So, what I am saying is that, luck play a little role for us too while trading Forex.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, actually in some cases luck do see us through. There are times we pass out the test not because we are professionals or educated but because of we might be very lucky. Every Forex trader believe that sometimes luck works out for any trade who trades in Forex and this show that truly luck plays its own in achieving success on Forex,

But for a long term strategy, we will see that luck might come very few but what is needed to make good profit in Forex is our skills, hard work and strategy. When we trade to see it that way. We can now believe that luck doesn’t often work and we must try as much as possible to earn success by working very hard.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I don’t think so! There is nothing like luck in Forex business actually that I believe. In other words, professional I mean knowledgeable Forex traders are always lucky, Yeah, according to our religion, we can’t avoid luck but we should be logical here! This is way, I always open my trade after doing deep market analysis. In addition, when I face SL then I don’t blame me as a loser, because I seem loss is a very common scenario in every business.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Maybe expert trader will beaten by lucky trader; it’s occur at any certain condition because sometimes expert trader also get loss in trading and maybe at the same time lucky trader will get profit. But, in Forex trading in my opinion is about probability to get winning trades than loss trades. This is that, distinguish lucky trader with expert trader.

For expert trader maybe they have once losses but next chances they can make more winning trades because they have knowledge and experience but different with lucky trader. Maybe they get once winning trades but next chance they loss higher than profit that obtained because they only relying with luck factor.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    In the issue of luck, luck doesn’t come all the time in Forex because luck is like something we find ourselves into knowing fully well that you might not merit to be a winner in something. With luck one can earn in Forex also when he or she is lucky to see the market on his side.

But in order to make stable profit always, I don’t think a trader should depend on luck because as a trader, you know that luck comes little and to make sure that you can be able to make profit, you must have to use a good skills and the best strategy in order to make money.

6. Thanks Steve nison thanked for this post
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I don’t think luck matters every time because in Forex the most of the preference and importance will be giving to the experience, education and knowledge but not for the luck actually. Not only in this Forex business but in all the work we are doing everyday and doesn’t matter any business but apart from this the luck matters some time not every time.

In Forex there are some situations where traders have won their trading with luck but I disagree this because without any knowledge about Forex how can they trade. If they have the knowledge of Forex only they have start trading and that time the luck may help them.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    I don’t think luck matters every time because in Forex the most of the preference and importance will be giving to the experience, education and knowledge but not for the luck actually. Not only in this Forex business but in all the work we are doing everyday and doesn’t matter any business but apart from this the luck matters some time not every time.

In Forex there are some situations where traders have won their trading with luck but I disagree this because without any knowledge about Forex how can they trade. If they have the knowledge of Forex only they have start trading and that time the luck may help them.
    We should try to use such trading based skills that are more profitable for us.

9. ARIONFORXtarder